Who else thinks that it's Arsenals title to lose?

Not sure Arsenal are really good enough to win the league, to be quite honest. In individual games against Chelsea, United and City they have been very poor.

They have the easier run in but points will be dropped. It nearly happened against Hull, so I can definitely see it happening.

Whoever wins at Old Trafford in a few weeks will win it and if it's a draw, whoever is top at the time will go on to win.

ExiledGooner said:
champions are judged on 38 games not 3 games fella :)

But it's at least 5 games out of the 38, 4 of which is against the closest competition. Obviously, I agree it's a marathon not a sprint, but I just cannot see Arsenal lasting it out.

A couple more players and a bit more experience, and I think Arsenal could do it, and do it very well.

Well since we can't win it, I'd sooner it was Arsenal, the right results (for Arsenal) tomorrow will see them in the box seat, and they have the easiest run of games, (apart from us at home obviously).

Chelsea by a point, to Arsenal, then the rags.

Just lost their best defender for 3 games.

They've fucked it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.