Who else thinks that it's Arsenals title to lose?

They were robbed today. Why Diaby goal was ruled out I will never understand also 1 of the Brum players was offside for there goal. I expect Wenger to give the large one over this game and this time he has got the right too after those decisions.

until we get rid of players like almunia & denilson, we won't win a gad damn thing.
almunia has to be the worst GK in the league, earlier in the game he punched the ball right back into the middle of the field. 1st thing you learn is to punch sideways or out of play. then i don't even know what to say about that flap @ the ball he made on the birmingham equalizer.
someone tell me what denilson did today to deserve a pay cheque???

Equaliser lucky, Arse player tried to hook it clear and it hit Phillips in face looped up over Almunia who managed to push it up but it came down wrong side of post as he ran back.

5 star smitty said:
until we get rid of players like almunia & denilson, we won't win a gad damn thing.
almunia has to be the worst GK in the league, earlier in the game he punched the ball right back into the middle of the field. 1st thing you learn is to punch sideways or out of play. then i don't even know what to say about that flap @ the ball he made on the birmingham equalizer.

bad day at the office but your still right in there for the title.i think most neutrals would rather arsenal won it than the other two

wrongun73 said:
5 star smitty said:

bad day at the office but your still right in there for the title.i think most neutrals would rather arsenal won it than the other two
i know i do. anyone but united anyway. it so tight up there. but chlsea are going to old trafford soon so arsenal can take advantage.

LoveCity said:
Glad they lost, scummy racist twunts. Just a shame we can't still catch them.

I was going to say it was a bit weird seeing City fans getting on with another set of fans, but you've saved me that shock.

I'll refer back to my earlier comment that it is Arsenal's to win rather than lose, both Chelsea and Scum are perfectly capeable of ballsing it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.