Who gets the assist for David's goal? Kun or Mario?

You'd the think the rule for an assist was as awkward for offside, judging by some on here.

Aguero gets the assist because he touched it last before Silva.

On my fantasy football it changed from last night on my fantasy football, my captain Aguero last night had it, just checked now and its been given to balo.

Opta haven't given it to either of them. I just checked and they've gone for Silva intercepted Vermaelens attempted clearance.

adzmcfc134 said:
Opta haven't given it to either of them. I just checked and they've gone for Silva intercepted Vermaelens attempted clearance.
When it happened I initially thought it was Vermaelen who cleared it, but the replay from behind the goal has me thinking Aguero just botched his header lol

pudge said:
adzmcfc134 said:
When it happened I initially thought it was Vermaelen who cleared it, but the replay from behind the goal has me thinking Aguero just botched his header lol

Or did the somewhat sensible thing and realised that if he followed through Vermaelen was probably going to put his boot through his temple and knock him out cold and potentially give him a concussion, with little chance of a goal outcome. In short, he pulled up slightly to cause trouble but fight another day. Worked out well on both fronts.

SebastianBlue said:
pudge said:
adzmcfc134 said:

Or did the somewhat sensible thing and realised that if he followed through Vermaelen was probably going to put his boot through his temple and knock him out cold and potentially give him a concussion, with little chance of a goal outcome. In short, he pulled up slightly to cause trouble but fight another day. Worked out well on both fronts.
I doubt that all that ran through his mind in a split second, in the middle of a match, one yard out from goal.

Brown nose much? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.