who has barry been told that we are signing????

Mancityno1

i found this very interesting

Gareth Barry said: "I'm delighted to be joining City. It didn't take much persuasion from Mark Hughes, they are heading in the direction I want to go. There is great potential here, and I'm sure there will be a few more additions to the squad this summer."

what do you recon?

Ok here we go. Was told today by very well informed individual thAt Barry was signing. He also said this was just the start and to get excited.He said Tevez was close, Eto'o likely,Lescott too, Santa Cruz fairly sure and Henry possible. He reckoned Tugay to join coaching staff.

We've told him Vassell is signing a new 5 year contract and we are hopeful that Danny Mills can be pursuaded to sign a new improved deal!

blueyorkie said:
Ok here we go. Was told today by very well informed individual thAt Barry was signing. He also said this was just the start and to get excited.He said Tevez was close, Eto'o likely,Lescott too, Santa Cruz fairly sure and Henry possible. He reckoned Tugsy to join coaching staff.

Absolute bollocks
4 strikers and one defender ha ha ha

Setanta just said that one of gareth barry's best freind is Steven Gerrard, maybe just maybe we could offer a cool 55 million and get Barry down his ear...?

Ok here we go. Was told today by very well informed individual thAt Barry was signing. He also said this was just the start and to get excited.He said Tevez was close, Eto'o likely,Lescott too, Santa Cruz fairly sure and Henry possible. He reckoned Tugsy to join coaching staff.

If you read what I said, Henry is a possible, the others are more likely. They all add a different dimension although I personally believe that Tevez is similar to Bellamy.
As I said this is not what I've thought,its information from an impeccable source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.