who has barry been told that we are signing????

blueyorkie said:
Ok here we go. Was told today by very well informed individual thAt Barry was signing. He also said this was just the start and to get excited.He said Tevez was close, Eto'o likely,Lescott too, Santa Cruz fairly sure and Henry possible. He reckoned Tugay to join coaching staff.

Weren't you the first to break the KaKa story last year?

morning all ! OP any idea on timescales for eto'o or lescott. I can see eto'o working. Wonder if it ties in with another thread saying we should have a bigger signing by next Monday ?

Gelsons Dad said:
blueyorkie said:
Ok here we go. Was told today by very well informed individual thAt Barry was signing. He also said this was just the start and to get excited.He said Tevez was close, Eto'o likely,Lescott too, Santa Cruz fairly sure and Henry possible. He reckoned Tugay to join coaching staff.

Weren't you the first to break the KaKa story last year?

I wouldn't have thought so although I got some fair detail from time to time

1.618034 said:
Eto'o, Tevez and Lescott + Barry = A great shot at top 4 next season

Come on!

Totally agree !! Those signings would represent an amazing transfer window and give us a starting 11 to rival the Sky 4

BlueMark said:
1.618034 said:
Eto'o, Tevez and Lescott + Barry = A great shot at top 4 next season

Come on!

Totally agree !! Those signings would represent an amazing transfer window and give us a starting 11 to rival the Sky 4

Add Kolo Toure or maybe Drogba to that and i think we will have as much chance as anybody, i think we would push arsenal all the way

If those players were signed, the defence would be solid, plenty of height and strength in there

The attack of Tevez Etoo and Robinho would be one of the best in the world

and we already have a good mix in midfield with ireland, barry, swp, de jong, kompany

A line up of

-----------------------------given------------------

Zab/Micah------Toure/Kompany------ Lescott/Onouha----Bridge/Lescott

----------------De Jong/Kompany --- Barry ---- Ireland/Elano-------

----------SWP/Tevez--------- Etoo/Drogba ------- Robinho

I dont know about anyone else but going back a couple of years i dont think any of us could have dreamed to have such a team at city, especially so soon after having to worry about relegation

I know we havent got these players, but we have shown we can get players of a similar quality

We could get top 4 with that team, anyone agree? or am i being a tad optimistic

i reckon hes been told he will become captain and that the team will be built around him ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.