Who has been to the most City games on here?

Due to my age (73) and based on an average of 20 home games per season over a 57 year period that equates to 1140. Add on away game and I`m touching 1500 as a minimum, which also included my two greatest away games, hitchhiking to Bilbao and Vienna and a wonderful journey to Southport (yes they were a F/L Club then and we played them in a League Cup game and I think it was 1-3 or 1-4 to the Blue Boys way back to 1969/70 season).
Unfortunately over the last 3 seasons I`ve finally had to give up my S/T due to poor health, but I wouldn`t have changed a thing and what a ride I`ve had.
Congrats to one and all no matter how many times you`ve seen the Blues, its in your blood. ;)

Circa 1450
Tried calculating the exact number via the Bluemoon Season-By-Season Page, but struggle remembering certain home games, particularly from 86-87 which remains a drunken blur.

Attended every game in our last relegation season, which only seems like yesterday, but was actually 23 seasons ago.

My personal roll of honour includes:

5-1 defeat at Fulham
Bury at Old Trafford
FMC Semi Final v Hull (both legs)
Adcock's winner at Millwall
FMC at Maine Road v Plymouth (5,051)
FA Cup 1st Round v Halifax
FA Cup 2nd Round at Feethams
York (yep)
Timosoara A

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.