Who has been to the most City games on here?

After a bit of thought last night and this morning I reckon I'm somewhere between 950 and 1100,but without sitting down and analysing every season since I was a kid in the early 80s I wouldn't be able to get a closer estimate. Lucky enough to be at a lot of the iconic days in that time.. Charlton 85, full members cup 86 :(, last derby at Maine road, the 5-1 in 89, Stoke 2011, Dickovvvvv in 99,Aguerrrooooo in 2012, Villa a few years back, Istanbul, Vinny don't shoot, dismantling the rags 6-3, beating dippers in 91(unbelievable atmosphere that night) beating dippers on the title run in, Villa away in 90. Blackpool first game in 2nd division with over 32000.Blackpool and Huddersfield in the cup games.. Loads more I've missed obs,but writing this, I'm beginning to think how fucking fortunate we've been. Those years and years of utter shite and chaos were most definitely worth it! CTIFD!!! P.S I was one of the few who wasn't at York away..I was arrested the night before for fighting and the fuckers didn't let me out of Grey mare Lane until gone 12.30 Saturday :(

I know I'm nowhere near the largest number but I'll use this as an opportunity to work out just how many City games I've been to in person. Estimates, estimates, estimates...

Managed a handful of games at Maine Road in the last four seasons we had there. Was lucky enough to witness Mark Kennedy beating Norwich on his own in 1999, Jensen's volley against Leeds, Benarbia's goal against Spurs, the introduction of Moonbeam as a City mascot, and Marc Vivien Foe's last goal at Maine Road. A whole bunch of other games.

Have been a season ticket holder ever since we moved to Eastlands. Also went to basically all the cup games up til 2018. I must have gone past 500 by now. Although I did miss the majority of the 19/20 season due to illness and obviously the 2020/21 season because it was behind closed doors. So I must be just shy of 500 now I think about it.

Somewhere between 400 and 450, I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.