Who has everyone got on the back of their shirt?

Got Ireland 7 on the home. Going for Tevez 32 on the away and if im lucky enough i will get Barry 18 on the 3rd.

I think Ireland 7 looks really classy on the back of the home shirt!

Just got the PL patches on the home, gonna get the away just plain and if I get the 3rd I'll probably go for a name but I'm undecided yet. Richards or Onuoha probably but by then we will have an idea of the best 11 so I will make my choice then.

des hardi said:
never put names on jersey`s- the modern game changes so quick ( players could be sold,or misbehave etc.) My jersey`s are for LIFE!

But the idea is you can look back on that kit in 20 years time and say 'Blimey, remember when we had Robinho' etc. Just like a tattoo, a name on the back of a shirt represents to me what was happening at the time and what I liked back when I bought it, so personally I think getting names and numbers preserves the life and makes it a lot more sentimental than just leaving it plain.

Yep, unless the player on the back of your shirt signs for Utd Plc, Scousers, etc. Then you just look daft, or find yourself unable to wear the shirt you've spent £40 on, plus printing, etc.

Could be worse though, you could be a Utd Plc fan, and have named your baby Tevez...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1126789_mum_has_tevez_baby_blues" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... baby_blues</a>

Was going to get Superman but they were out of E's so ended up getting Robinho.

Woman behind me was pretty amazing:
"Can I get Bellamy?"
"No, it's got an E in it"
"Adebayor?"
"..."

Some rags came in and started spouting shit so I told them to get the fuck out of our shop then but we could try and see if there's any Tevez shirts left for them.
Their reply was, "Yeh well, we don't need Tevez, we've got Owen".

pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.