Who has/had the best ever singing voice?

stony said:
Tom Jones has a belting voice. Not my cup of tea but Elvis was jealous of his voice, or so Tom keeps telling everyone.

That welsh knob can't do an interview without telling that story.

I know I'm entering 'old bastard' territory here but Patsy Cline really did have it all - tone, emotion and the ability to sound like she was singing just for you - perfection.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTDSprGJOTc[/video]

This thread should have been split into who has the best voice / but who has the best live voice and as that is where it really counts as you can really hear the artist without help from a studio.

ste1969 said:
This thread should have been split into who has the best voice / but who has the best live voice and as that is where it really counts as you can really hear the artist without help from a studio.

I think some ppl have named ppl because they like the songs rather than ppl who have a great voice. - Tina turner for example just shouty can't compare her to Karen carpenter she had a voice like velvet

BlueBearBoots said:
ste1969 said:

I think some ppl have named ppl because they like the songs rather than ppl who have a great voice. - Tina turner for example just shouty can't compare her to Karen carpenter she had a voice like velvet

I agree and Karen carpenter had a lush voice, but everyone has there faves.

Forgot Mike patton from faith no more / Mr bungle /fantomas / tomahawk. That guy can really sing, have a look at him on YouTube doing Opera, he's got an amazing vocal range and is the same live as he is on record

rushts said:
Drog_Town_Punk said:
Forgot Mike patton from faith no more / Mr bungle /fantomas / tomahawk. That guy can really sing, have a look at him on YouTube doing Opera, he's got an amazing vocal range and is the same live as he is on record

Maybe the urine he drank on stage acted as a lubricant to his vocal chords...

;-)

Not as bad as what Marc almond from soft cell drank on stage eww

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.