Who has/had the best ever singing voice?

chabal said:
Can't believe no-one else has posted Alison Krauss.

Fucking philistines

Sorry,

Philistines with a capital "P"
She has a beautiful voice , did a great album with Robert Plant , what a great combination ..

You can't really have the best singing voice as the thread proves, so many great voices and I forgot to add Nana Mouskouri to my long list she has a lovely voice. If we had categories it would be easier.
Joint winners of the Tenors category are
Mario Lanza and Count John McCormack.

Kirkstall Blue said:
You can't really have the best singing voice as the thread proves, so many great voices and I forgot to add Nana Mouskouri to my long list she has a lovely voice. If we had categories it would be easier.

John McCrirrick? You fucking sure?

Sven's Fluffer said:
Steve Marriott......surely? Belting voice, and as far as I'm aware he didn't swallow any bob monk? Fuck it, either way mint voice.

Might have helped put out the fire...

(Too soon?)

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Without a doubt:-

Female:- Shirley Bassey

Male:- Mick Hucknall

Yes, I know he's a twat, but has a great voice, even Frank Sinatra said that.
What, Frank Sinatra said Hucknall was a twat? If so, well said that man.

Neil Diamond for me.

Carstairs said:
Kirkstall Blue said:

John McCrirrick? You fucking sure?
Sure am, not the racing pundit though, the Irish tenor who was a huge worldwide hit, you did say has/ had.

Karen carpenter
Kirsty maccoll
Liz fraser
Also her who does the gladiator theme whose name escapes me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.