Who has the hardest shot at City?

Yep I remember watching this as a kid. there were 3 footballers invited on. he came last.
He won.

He was Rob Burrows and John Fash who was the presenter. Fash tried a toe bung for his second attempt and it was around 50 mph. Nicky won in mid 80s and called out Fitzroy Simpson (his ex team mate) before they were both at City.

Back in the distant past I think Franny Lee could hit a ball like a rocket.
Correct. Esp penalties.

Mark Ward also used to absolutely batter his penalties.one of them at Anfield nearly took their keepers face off to earn us a 2-2 draw.(kendall/Reid era)

Of the present squad,I have no doubt Rodri has the hardest shot,some of his efforts,...altho few and far between.. have been like exocet missiles...Spurs at home ,2nd match of his first season with us springs to mind.

Didn’t Tarnat hit a screamer a long time back?

A free kick at home to Villa also (4-1 win).

Others I remember from decades ago are by Kevin Bond and David Phillips. Phillips seemed to get goal of the month every fairly often.

I can only assume that all these non-Ederson answers aren't actually considering him in the first place.

Anyone who's seen him live take random shots just mucking around on game day would know how hard he hits the thing. Fucking tracer bullet.

Do you remember this one? I think it's 35 yards out, and he hits it low and flat. I don't think I have ever seen a City free-kick hit from a further distance and go in. I was at that game. Blackburn away was usually a good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.