Who has the stupidest Club Badge?

Lucky Toma said:
Coventry City's is a travesty. An elephant standing on top of a football with a castle on its back. And two different types of bird either side of it. Wtf???

Dumbarton's also has an elephant with a castle on it's back. For some reason.

BingoBango said:
brummie blue said:
Birmingham City, why the hell do they have a globe on it, not exactly a national team or one that's even been in europe

Birmingham were the first English team to play in a European competition, and the first to reach a final.

really, you learn something everyday, I stand corrected, still an awful badge

Ajax_Badge.gif

pretty bad

Dubai Blue said:
milnrowmeatandpotato said:
Unfortunately and shamefully i think OURS.
Badges should show a link to the club and its history/location etc i think. Watford's with the Hart of Hertfordshire certainly does that.
Ours did, with the Red rose of Lancashire and the manchester ship canal.
Unfortunately Franny Lee got all giddy and, along with our 'lazer' blue shirts (sigh) we got this bloody Phoenix and Italian star thing monstrosity. What a joke! Bring back our REAL badge!
Good grief, it is NOT a phoenix, it's an eagle, which comes from an old City of Manchester crest. And we still have a ship, which represents Manchester's trading roots and the Ship Canal, plus the three stripes representing Manchester's three rivers.

I'll give you the stars, but how else would you possibly like it to show more of a link to the club and its history/location. Perhaps add a big cotton reel or a giant computer? Or maybe Paul Dickov sliding on his knees???

:D OURS is quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.