Who is a bluemoon forum original ?

love it or hate it bluemoon has brought together a huge community.
from what i can remember was a university project for young Mr Turner to this global family.its given me great friends ,real friends ,lifelong friends that are so important when things don't go well .

i also think we should spare a thought for bluemooners we've lost. they too contributed to where we are today.

what a forum and what a set of posters. *not one* of us a full shilling. love it.
*except Ric*
(trying to avoid the sack)

from what i can remember was a university project for young Mr Turner to this global family.its given me great friends ,real friends ,lifelong friends that are so important when things don't go well .

i also think we should spare a thought for bluemooners we've lost. they too contributed to where we are today.

what a forum and what a set of posters. *not one* of us a full shilling. love it.
*except Ric*
Hear, hear. This forum is like a big family. We have our squabbles like any family but when the chips are down, help and support is just a post or DM away. I've made so many really good friends through this place. Long may it continue.

*except Ric*
Couldn't have said it better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.