Who is buzzing

samharris said:
I am...

lwarc.jpg

Love Toy Story.

Last time i was this excited for a match was the Chelsea game (Robinho's first game, when ADUG first took over). The new Mourinho will bring glory. A 1-0 over Stoke will be great start. COME ON MANCINI!!! COME ON CITY!!!

Ryinho said:
When i watched the Mancini interview i felt that he seriously wants us to achieve something, unlike hughes who always had excuses. Like gelling together, he totally cut that bull and wants something now. The way he controlled himself was good he didn't fall into any traps and didn't give anything away. I believe all the players will love him he helps them on and off the field unlike hughes who kept himself to himself. The football we will see i think will be fantastic he can either go all out attacking or wants his team to defend right to the death. Robinho and adebayor now will have someone to turn to get confidence when they feel low. He managed adraino and we all now how he is a bad influnce and adraino. Adraino loved him and he when he left he turned on mourinho. So to make adraino loved takes something and he will do it with our attuide players. I can't wait for stoke it going to be great i hope we thrash them proper well and good. Mancini will be nothing but good for this club and i for one am buzzing to watch us have success with Mancini.

Ryinho, you are 100% in the right of it.

Thanks pam

All i want in a manager is one who not scared to set high targets. If we don't get their this season I believe mancini will get us their next season with no doubt

With the following random fixtures taken from the Xmas/New Year programme, if we can hit the ground running we could get right back in the mix.

Saturday, 26 December 2009
Birmingham v Chelsea, 12:45
Fulham v Tottenham, 13:00
Liverpool v Wolverhampton, 17:30
Man City v Stoke, 15:00

Sunday, 27 December 2009
Arsenal v Aston Villa, 13:30
Hull v Man Utd, 16:00

Monday, 28 December 2009
Chelsea v Fulham, 15:00
Tottenham v West Ham, 12:45
Wolverhampton v Man City, 19:45

Tuesday, 29 December 2009
Aston Villa v Liverpool, 19:45

Wednesday, 30 December 2009
Portsmouth v Arsenal, 19:45

I'm a bit nervous, if it goes wrong it's going to be an awful week for the club, we'll cop a battering.

A solid defensive performance, good games from Robinho and Adebayor, a run out for Weiss and 3 points and it will a great day out.

Looking forward to Mancini getting introduced to the crowd, he should get a great reception.

moomba said:
I'm a bit nervous, if it goes wrong it's going to be an awful week for the club, we'll cop a battering.

A solid defensive performance, good games from Robinho and Adebayor, a run out for Weiss and 3 points and it will a great day out.

Looking forward to Mancini getting introduced to the crowd, he should get a great reception.
im with you here Moomba!... anxiety at its best and its also buzzing... luckily we have another much 2 days later... it will be a busy week...

Ryinho said:
Thanks pam

All i want in a manager is one who not scared to set high targets. If we don't get their this season I believe mancini will get us their next season with no doubt

Oh, exactly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.