Who is Craig Burley ?

From a Reading fans point of view,

I was at the game today, got home and watched most of it back on ESPN. Burley seemed to spend most of his time slagging both teams off. If that's what ESPN pay a pundit thousands of pounds for, I'm cancelling my subscription! What a cock!

He played for Chelsea early to mid 90s so just before they started to become good and also had a spell at Celtic. Thought the commentary on that game today was fuckin awful, constantly making sly little digs at Balo etc. Wait til the semi is on ITV, then we'll have Tyldesley on full bullshit mode.

north down blue said:
He played for Chelsea early to mid 90s so just before they started to become good and also had a spell at Celtic. Thought the commentary on that game today was fuckin awful, constantly making sly little digs at Balo etc. Wait til the semi is on ITV, then we'll have Tyldesley on full bullshit mode.

Agreed, just been watching the recording and Jon Champion was nearly as bad as Burley with his sarky sniping at the club and Balo.

got home from the game slapped the espn full game on, the guy burley is truly a t--t of the highest order, the guy totally hates city you can hear it in his voice, if none of the fifth columnists on this site can,t hear it then their is something wrong with their logic? if i was a producer of a sports programe i would be asking questions who hired this individual, he is the most boring negative co commentater ever to grace a sports show, i might be wrong but didnt he play for everton one time, suppose it shows how good he was when no one knows who he turned out for? for me just a money grabbing parasite jumping on the anti man city brigade, get him off the airwaves he,s a boring bas turd ?

Leicester_royal said:
From a Reading fans point of view,

I was at the game today, got home and watched most of it back on ESPN. Burley seemed to spend most of his time slagging both teams off. If that's what ESPN pay a pundit thousands of pounds for, I'm cancelling my subscription! What a cock!

I think I will aswell. He`s unbelieveable althougth I like when they have big kev on!

Hooray micah just scored o n itv. I was thin king b4 that I love him to score winner against utd. And say " I fuckin loved it !" live on tele,

Just read BBC'S live text updates on the game. Even they pointed out he was acting a bias twat and definitely has a secret hatred for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.