who is everyone getting on there new shirt?

ninjamonkey said:
St Ives blue said:
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOO

(how many O's can I get on!?)

About 5 maybe 6 at a push.

Getting the same i got on this seasons shirt "Champions 12". will look lovely in gold on the new away shirt.

Whilst on the subject of shirts. I work part time where we do shirt printing, some desperate rag the other day wanted "without out arabs 19" on his new united shirt. I firstly refused to print it as i deemed it offensive. But then i realised he was thick, he spelt without "wid out" and spelt arabs "arebs" I got him to write it down and sign a disclaimer then printed

"wid out" on the top then the number 19 and then at the bottom "arebs" so it read "wid out 19 arebs" I was very pleased with my work

Haha EXCELLENT!

ninjamonkey said:
St Ives blue said:
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOO

About 5 maybe 6 at a push.

Getting the same i got on this seasons shirt "Champions 12". will look lovely in gold on the new away shirt.

Whilst on the subject of shirts. I work part time where we do shirt printing, some desperate rag the other day wanted "without out arabs 19" on his new united shirt. I firstly refused to print it as i deemed it offensive. But then i realised he was thick, he spelt without "wid out" and spelt arabs "arebs" I got him to write it down and sign a disclaimer then printed

"wid out" on the top then the number 19 and then at the bottom "arebs" so it read "wid out 19 arebs" I was very pleased with my work

Brilliant, sadly there will be a lot of them who don't realise the spelling mistakes!!!

If they still do Champions 12 then I'll have that, kids will have the usual - Hart and Aguero.

Regular Joe said:
St Ives blue said:
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought about having this too.

Not sure whether the number should be 93 or 94 though.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261417</a>

jimharri said:
Regular Joe said:
St Ives blue said:
AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought about having this too.

Not sure whether the number should be 93 or 94 though.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261417" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=261417</a>

Yeah, I read that Jim, just not sure if a goal scored at 93:20 should be rounded down to 93, or it should be 94, as in the 94th minute.

The last player i got on my shirt was tevez 3 years ago.Wont be doing that again.I suppose if i were to choose today it would be zabaleter a great player a bit like mike doyle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.