Who is getting a tattoo then?

blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
Had one in 1981 before the Final. Cost me £6!
Had Man City F.C. on my wrist in 1974, cost me about 2 quid at a dodgy place in Irlam, had to have it covered up about 10 years ago as it all merged into ManCityF.C. looked like a Salford pissheads self job

I've got a home made 'city' one near my wrist that I did when I was still at school. Indian ink and a pin :) lol

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
I'v already got 3 City tattoos but nothing to celebrate 2012, IF we do it Sunday i might get Champions
Just keep it simple

I have the bluemoon notes with one life one love one city

What about the Lee Bradbury one on your left buttock?
I don't think she likes to talk about that

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
I'v already got 3 City tattoos but nothing to celebrate 2012, IF we do it Sunday i might get Champions
Just keep it simple

Can't you keep anything to yourself?
Last time i show you my buttocks

karen7 said:
blue underpants said:
Just keep it simple

And Barney Daniels on the right!

Sky Blue said:
blue underpants said:
Sky Blue said:
Had one in 1981 before the Final. Cost me £6!
Had Man City F.C. on my wrist in 1974, cost me about 2 quid at a dodgy place in Irlam, had to have it covered up about 10 years ago as it all merged into ManCityF.C. looked like a Salford pissheads self job

I've got a home made 'city' one near my wrist that I did when I was still at school. Indian ink and a pin :) lol
How many blokes do you see in the vaults of pubs with them, City, Utd, Love, Hate, Mild n Bitter, must'v been mad back in them days lol

baldmosher said:
The girl I saw out fo the corner of my eye, about 19, shoulder length dark hair, stood down on the front of EL207 block at the end, with the skinny white top and the "Superbia in Proelio" cursive tattoo on her left shoulder, not only did I think "nice tattoo, and she also has rather attractive shoulders" but also "I really hope it is spelled correctly" but also "ah well, I suppose it isn't entirely grammatically incorrect if you choose to spell it that way, and she does have very attractive shoulders".

I might get one. (A tattoo I mean, not a teenager with sexy arms)
A 19 year old with sexy shoulders, send her 117's way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.