Who is going to Barcelona without a ticket

toby said:
Rascal said:
Whatever lads and ladies tix wise im sure we will have a fucking great time and If we have to watch in a bar so be it, we will be together and when we win 4-0 we can dance all night, well we gonna dance anyway

It's lucky Dennis won't be there !!! ;o)

Dennis is still in the asylum.
:)

toby said:
Rascal said:
Whatever lads and ladies tix wise im sure we will have a fucking great time and If we have to watch in a bar so be it, we will be together and when we win 4-0 we can dance all night, well we gonna dance anyway

Our Den is meeting us out there, Petes putting him up :))

I'll be there, at the mercy of the touts - greedy parasites.
I'm surprised how few folk have added to this thread - seeing that many are expecting a thousand to turn up without tickets.

If the team's performance is anything like my optimism, we'll win 5-1

according to Barca's website tickets are on open sale from monday, but they are insisting on home fans only maybe one or two without tickets will get lucky

Two of us flying out tomorrow. Staying in Caella until Friday. Will be hoping to get tickets for the home section, otherwise we'll be watching the match in a bar with the rest.

4 nil, the odds should pay for the trip !!

Rascal said:
toby said:
Rascal said:

Our Den is meeting us out there, Petes putting him up :))
I've tied the fucker up in the loft :)

9 of us Flying out Tuesday morning from Liverpool, fly back thrus afternoon, all got tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.