Who is leaving in January?

Aussie22

I think Sturridge, Onouha, Ball and Caceido should still all be at City after January because of there recent form! Elano is 50/50 but hopefully stays!

Gone- Jo, Johnson, Evans (Loan), Vassell, Fernandes, Hamann, Castilo.

But i could be wrong, Maybe the likes of favourites Dunne, Richards and Ireland may find themselves at new clubs aswell?

Ducado said:
I doubt Jo will be going anywhere, the lad will come good next season

I hope so aswell but with him staying where do Sturridge, Evans and Caceido fit in?
They are not going to wait around when they can play First Team football elsewhere!

If we sign the players we have been linked with ;

Bridge
Upson
Senna
Santa Cruz
Owen

then I would expect these players to be on there way ;

Ball
Ben Haim(depending how bad Onuoha's injury is)
Vassell
Castillo(his loan expires anyway i think)

Aussie22 said:
I think Sturridge, Onouha, Ball and Caceido should still all be at City after January because of there recent form! Elano is 50/50 but hopefully stays!

Gone- Jo, Johnson, Evans (Loan), Vassell, Fernandes, Hamann, Castilo.

But i could be wrong, Maybe the likes of favourites Dunne, Richards and Ireland may find themselves at new clubs aswell?

Jo(maybe loan), JohnsonDisagree(has no value right now and a 4 years left of a 5 year deal, unless we pay off a large part of the he isn't going anywhere)Evans(Loan)Agree, VassellDisagree(contract is up in the summer), FernandesAgree, HamannDisagree(contract is up in the summer), CastiloAgree

I would add Elano(wish it wasn't so), Onouha, Ball(not sure of his contract might be hard to move), Schmeichel(my top pick to leave), TBH, Etuhu, Logan. In my view the club will look to off load all of these players and get their wish with half of them, which would mean 5 in(if the reports are to be believed and 5 out).

with the obvious exception of Danny Mills, hopefully no-one unless a huge offer comes in for someone useless.

our squad isn't strong enough or big enough to trim yet. i reckon we keep hold of as many as possible until the summer and then trim trim trim

Lord BLue said:
with the obvious exception of Danny Mills, hopefully no-one unless a huge offer comes in for someone useless.

our squad isn't strong enough or big enough to trim yet. i reckon we keep hold of as many as possible until the summer and then trim trim trim

on second thoughts a new summer manager (big assumption) may wish to see the players for himself... so ditch ditch ditch

Doubt Elano will be leaving, selling him off and bringing in a cup tied midfielder will do us no good in uefa cup, we need to keep him as backup for vassell.

I stopped reading after you hinted that ball had been playing well recently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.