Who is MDM?

The Flash said:
Honestly mate, you're banging your head against a brick wall on this one. I've mentioned it in threads before and got nowhere.

I've actually heard people call him "De Michaels"
These people must be dyslectic or rags. Hope I spelt dyslectic right.

eastmanc said:
The Flash said:
Honestly mate, you're banging your head against a brick wall on this one. I've mentioned it in threads before and got nowhere.

I've actually heard people call him "De Michaels"
These people must be dyslectic or rags. Hope I spelt dyslectic right.
Even if you hadn't, I'm sure nobody would've been pendantic enough to pull you up on it.

kenzie115 said:
I believe he plays with David Da Silva, Vincent Company and Robbie Savage's favourite, Stevan Jotevic.
Not forgetting a particular BM-ism; Negrado. Who was he? And of course the head of our EDS squad, Patrick Viera. Think I've seen a few Zabbaletas and Agureos as well. For Christ's sake lads and lasses, these people are playing/coaching for our club. How hard is it to get their bloody names right?

jimharri said:
kenzie115 said:
I believe he plays with David Da Silva, Vincent Company and Robbie Savage's favourite, Stevan Jotevic.
Not forgetting a particular BM-ism; Negrado. Who was he? And of course the head of our EDS squad, Patrick Viera. Think I've seen a few Zabbaletas and Agureos as well. For Christ's sake lads and lasses, these people are playing/coaching for our club. How hard is it to get their bloody names right?
Do Agureos taste as good as Oreos?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.