Who is staying over for the semi and where?

guvnors son mcfc

Stayed at the Quality Hotel next to Wembley for the final and it worked out miles better driving down early and getting parked up and on the lash.

Getting the coach takes forever and getting home at daft oclock.

Who is stopping over and where ? me and a few others are booking today.

There is still rooms at the Ibis, Quality and a few others within walking distance to Wembley as United and Chelsea are both from London and can walk home.

guvnors son mcfc said:
Stayed at the Quality Hotel next to Wembley for the final and it worked out miles better driving down early and getting parked up and on the lash.

There is still rooms at the Ibis, Quality and a few others within walking distance to Wembley as United and Chelsea are both from London and can walk home.

Im with you, coach is an awful idea... 5 of us leaving Wythenshawe at 8am Sunday morning for Watford, im driving... Arrive 11am, get brekkie in the Witherspoons and then check in hotel..

Cost £12 each petrol and £10 for the hotel (Travelodge Watford), parking £2 each and £5 for the 19 minute return train journey to Wembley from Watford Junction. So £29 per person all in to get there back and accomodation... Jobs a good un'....

Bluearmy said:
guvnors son mcfc said:

Im with you, coach is an awful idea... 5 of us leaving Wythenshawe at 8am Sunday morning for Watford, im driving... Arrive 11am, get brekkie in the Witherspoons and then check in hotel..

Cost £12 each petrol and £10 for the hotel (Travelodge Watford), parking £2 each and £5 for the 19 minute return train journey to Wembley from Watford Junction. So £29 per person all in to get there back and accomodation... Jobs a good un'....
Staying at same place .2 cars full leaving the Dale bout 6

guvnors son mcfc said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Wembley Hilton[/

The Hilton might be a good shout, can't be arsed getting trains etc, park the car, full brekkie, check in then walk up to the Green Man.

Yep - Hilton for me

Ibis for me , arrive at 8am park up and walk to green man for pre match refreshments. Cannot believe I am staying 50 yards from wembley for £30 each.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.