Who is staying over for the semi and where?

Shouldnt the question be who is staying over for the semi and why arent you getting out of the twat hole asap?
Or are you talking about a night round your house when you will be getting a semi and showing it to everyone? Im not staying in that case.

Re: AW: Who is staying over for the semi and where?

Besteamintheland said:
Ibis for me , arrive at 8am park up and walk to green man for pre match refreshments. Cannot believe I am staying 50 yards from wembley for £30 each.
Same for me. Will arrive on Saturday. Anyone an idea how far it is from the green man?

Clink78 hostel with 19 other lads. Booked everything before the Barnsley match and it cost us £50 each for a Manchester-Euston return on the train and accommodation. (we weren't being cocky, we each put a bet on Barnsley to win to cover our losses if we got knocked out)

Hilton. Got a friend who works for em.. £88 for double room with brekkie. Drive down early and straight over to Greenman.

MCFCmadman said:
does anyone know a hotel for under £70?
For a family with breakfast :) cheers

Premier inn Watford is still £29 if pay in advance. Breakfast about £7 each for adults and free for kids. Train fare won't be much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.