Who is the bad apple

skinhead123

there is obviously a bad apple in the camp at the moment any suggestions who and why .its got to be
one player but if we take a look at all the rumours and whatever youve heared who is it

Ellano Jo & tal Ben Haim,all 3 are being transfer listed

Ellano to Lazio
Ben Haim to Blackburn
Jo to ?

elano - seems like he is trying to ruin things so hughesy gets sacked, may be miffed that he didnt get a good run of games earlier in season ?

i think its kompany did you see the way he slaughtered fernandes after the second goal against forest and he was also arguing with elano at half time at blackburn what do you reckon.and i dont mean he is trying to get hughes sacked but upsetting the apple cart

Who knows? I mean, seriously, press reports and rumours suggest Elano is in the thick of it, but I've never been one to take sensationalist press reports or rumours as gospel. I'd rather this whole mess just died down and our club stopped looking like a complete fucking shambles in the public domain. It's pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.