Who is the best passer in world football at the mo' ?

Xavi and Iniesta...difficult to separate them. All other suggestions are wrong.

TripleTaz said:
1. Iniesta
2. Xavi
3. Fabregas
4. Alonso

(I'm not spanish)

Shocked I had to go like 6 posts down to see Alonso's name! He is fantastic.

as much as i hate to say it,Paul Scholes.He never gives it away.He was the main reason for beating us in the semi at their place and the game at ours tuther week

TripleTaz said:
1. Iniesta
2. Xavi
3. Fabregas
4. Alonso

(I'm not spanish)

They are all great, but I think you are forgetting John Obi Mikel (or Mikel John Obi or whichever way it goes).

When you need a player to make a 5-10 yard pass he IS the man. (As long as that pass is either sideways or back to one of the central defenders).

Objective or subjective assessment? The performance of the midfield for Barca against last season's apology for opposition in the CL Final would satisfy both. Teams playing Barca can get highly frustrated because you can't get the ball off them for long periods which will cater for the total count of passes, and Iniesta and/or Xavi in a midfield would virtually guarantee an unending supply of top quality passes for yer strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.