Who Is The Hardest Bluemoon Forum Memeber?

MMA said:
black mamba said:
w1vg47.jpg
Im the hardest if you dont mind. Im bottom left by the way. The real mean lookin one.
Shit me...second in on the right front row..its fuckin Nani !

scottyboi said:
SteSteez should be abit of a napper.

If your a friend and your getting jumped, Im the sort of guy who will be in the bed next to you in hospital.

Actually my only visit to hospital was getting knocked out by 3 skinheads when I mocked their inablity to steal a laptop. I think one of them got a lucky punch in.

Fair to say I'm probably the person who will start the fight then run in the house and lock the door while you are still outside.

The hardest Bluemooner is Big Mal's Cigar X 1,000,000 - FACT!

Just ask Mark Bowen.

I will fight anyone who disagrees with this.

Lol...

as said be aware of the guy who doesn't speak about fighting, the quiet guy, keeps himself to himself... he's the hardest guy. The Derrick Bird you know?

Shadygiz said he was a MuayThai british champion at one time I think, MMA said he taught martial arts and whatnot... To be honest though most MA guys i know wouldn't even stand on an ant.

I've got good level JiuJitsu, Wrestling and some Thai but wrap a cricket bat around me and i'd be fast asleep within seconds.

edgecroft said:
The hardest Bluemooner is Big Mal's Cigar X 1,000,000 - FACT!

Just ask Mark Bowen.

I will fight anyone who disagrees with this.

He does have that mean look about him , i agree!

Would he be interested in helping though if your back was to the wall?

6jcyt1.jpg

I get the feeling that people are coming out of thier (hard) shells. Sooner or later one of you is going to say 'I'm the hardest' and it will all go off.

Is Pam around yet?

SteSteez said:
Lol...

as said be aware of the guy who doesn't speak about fighting, the quiet guy, keeps himself to himself... he's the hardest guy. The Derrick Bird you know?

Shadygiz said he was a MuayThai british champion at one time I think, MMA said he taught martial arts and whatnot... To be honest though most MA guys i know wouldn't even stand on an ant.

I've got good level JiuJitsu, Wrestling and some Thai but wrap a cricket bat around me and i'd be fast asleep within seconds.

Check your pm's mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.