Who Is The Hardest Bluemoon Forum Memeber?

jrb said:
I'm soft as shit, but I'll stand my ground.(as if) However, there must be one real hard nut on Bluemoon. Somebody akin to a Ninja, who knows every form of martial arts known to man and can kill a fly in the blink of an eye.

So come on, tell us how hard you are, or tell us about somebody else you know on Bluemoon who's as hard as.........(fill in as appropriate)

be glad when school holidays are over..

mammutly said:
I believe that a certain wrestler posts on here who has a history of being very hard indeed.

You know it is all fake don't you?

Memeber?

I thought the thing about them was that they were quite soft, and squishy...?

But if it's hard members you want then you've got the wrong forum altogether...

mammutly said:
I believe that a certain wrestler posts on here who has a history of being very hard indeed.
bigshow.jpg

mammutly said:
thats right i am here i bet you did not know BIG DADDY was a city fan now did you ha ha

bastard who beat me to it

BIG DADDY would have kicked that big daft twats arse

big blueballs said:
mammutly said:
thats right i am here i bet you did not know BIG DADDY was a city fan now did you ha ha

No he's dead, I think he meant Catweazle!

jrb said:
I'm soft as shit, but I'll stand my ground.(as if) However, there must be one real hard nut on Bluemoon. Somebody akin to a Ninja, who knows every form of martial arts known to man and can kill a fly in the blink of an eye.

So come on, tell us how hard you are, or tell us about somebody else you know on Bluemoon who's as hard as.........(fill in as appropriate)

i'm guessing your a kid to ask a daft question like this?

there's always someone harder, and watch out for the quiet bloke sitting in the corner saying nothing to no one.

Corky said:
big blueballs said:

No he's dead, I think he meant Catweazle!
or it could be KENDO NAGAZAKI

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.