Who is the most undroppable member of our squad?

Eddie.
I think he is still underestimated for what he brings to our distribution. Ortega can knock it around at the back quite well and comfortably but lacks the mid and long range that Eddie has. It was clear by the press yesterday that Lipezig had sussed that and our movement from defence to midfield was clunky because of it.
Rodri clearly when he is playing his normal game.
we are quickly becoming a bit reliant on Jeremy too.

Clearly Rodri. Some might put forward an argument for Ruben, or Kevin. Re Ruben, I'd like to think that last night was a one off for him. But he hasn't really hit the heights we've been accustomed to from him so far this season. Last night was just particularly grim. As for Kevin; if we're playing the CL final tomorrow, and he's 100% fit, he plays. For me, anyway. Other opinions will be available, I'm sure.
If he gets to another CL final hope he stays on the pitch.
Currently Rodri and Haaland seem undropable to me. For reasons that don't require explanation.

I was thinking about this only last night but was also incorporating value for money on wages/commercial side.

There's 2 standouts, wages Rodders, commercial Haaland,

Eddie.
I think he is still underestimated for what he brings to our distribution. Ortega can knock it around at the back quite well and comfortably but lacks the mid and long range that Eddie has. It was clear by the press yesterday that Lipezig had sussed that and our movement from defence to midfield was clunky because of it.
Rodri clearly when he is playing his normal game.
we are quickly becoming a bit reliant on Jeremy too.
Eddie is huge for us with his distribution . He has improved his reaction time and is making some good saves now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.