Who is the most undroppable member of our squad?

Haarland, Ederson - i think we could win the league if any other player was out for extended period, even Rodri but thats a maybe

Rodri. I think beyond his pivot ability, he has a sense of the game, a command of defensive and central midfield areas. He can read the field better than 95% of players out there. Its his vision and his mentality on offense and defense but perhaps more importantly in the transition game. When we lose the ball and when we win it. I think he also recognizes urgency. When to push, when to hold. He's pretty much the best out there. If he can play, he does. This team doesn't roll without him. I think KDB is a huge part of the offensive side of the ball and the pitch. But goals can and are manufactured from other players. Rodri is crucial to the middle on all thirds of the pitch.

We saw what happened when rodders was suspended, I am not sure we fall apart the same if anyone else is missing.

Well.. if everyone is fit and team is playing its football, for example till the last international break and injury situations - starting from Stones injury, team was flying..

So in that team I think that Haaland is the most important player, cause we don't have that kind of clinical striker in the team, who scores impossible goals.

Rodri can be replaced, I don't say that we won't suffer, but with Stones and Bernardo in midfield and Kovacic, I think we still can manage, even in the biggest games.

But without Haaland I think we will suffer, cause he gives us that feeling, that even a half chance or even a simple mistake from the opponent's defence, will be converted into goals and that's when our opponents are most afraid and vulnerable.

Walker is also like a generational talent, you play against Mbappe or Vinicius and you know that he will have them in a pocket...

1) Haaland
2) Rodri
3) Walker
4) KDB
5) Bernardo
6) Ederson

That's the list I guess.

Have to be Rodri.

We've seen what happens when he has a bad day (eg. Leipzig), and we've seen what happens when he's suspended.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.