Who is the muck spreader!

Why didn't the hacks pick this up and press Mancini for names?

My guess he is pointing a finger at the press for making it up.

I always thought the leak was Joorabchian. Although if it's someone who has been her since Royle then I can't be right.

The Doctor said:
It has to be somebody who has been at MCFC for many years if it was also happening in Joe Royle's era.................. he called it a 'cancer at the club' that needs cutting out!
Well lets run down the suspects, Chappy(surely not) not even sure if he has been with us for that long, can´t think of any more people during the Royle era who still work at the club.

Shirley said:

Could be, my guess is somebody is talking and as you mentioned why diden´t the press follow up on Mancini´s claims, seems very strang, at least Mancini knows.

Bernie H has been at City forever.

I really and I mean really couldn't believe it's him but whoever it is he'll probably know them.

Perhaps the 'person' changes with us being such a large club? Initial thoughts turn to the rag youth coaches who are happy to take the piss on Twitter.

nehe11 said:
Shirley said:

Could be, my guess is somebody is talking and as you mentioned why diden´t the press follow up on Mancini´s claims, seems very strang, at least Mancini knows.

I don't think the press will, because they will know who it is and they ain't going to force the issue so they don't lose their little mole

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.