Who is your favorite Current and All Time City Players?

Current:
[bigimg]http://celebrityhairstylez.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Pablo-Zabaleta-normal-Hairstyles.jpg[/bigimg]

Past:
[bigimg]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01963/Uwe-Rosler_1963510c.jpg[/bigimg]

The one and only Georgiou Kinkladze. Once we were relegated an incredible selfless act staying when many chose to leave.

Dave Watson...he goes close..never forget his bullit header goal. Nearly took the net off

Who is/was harder..

Zabman or Watson?

Pablo Zabaleta & Dennis Tueart<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:55 pm --<br /><br />
mike4210 said:
Dave Watson...he goes close..never forget his bullit header goal. Nearly took the net off - Ipswich Town at home, seems like yesterday, fantastic centre half!!!!

Current: Aguero.
All-time: Aguerooooooo! That moment alone puts him at the top, tied with Bobby Johnstone, Trautmann, Bell, Rosler, and Ali Benarbia.

Past :

1) Kazi Deyna.
2) Trevor Francis.
3) Bobby MacDonald and finally,

The guy who inspired me the most in those torn but brilliant Adidas world champions boots..

Jim Tolmie

Paul Dickov and Kevin Horlock are certainties from the past, without their goals all our recent success would not be possible, Including Sergios title winner.

Nobody will ever surpass Colin Bell as the all time greatest City player.

Colin Bell
Dennis Tueart
Gary Owen
Paul Power
Kevin Horlock
Paul Dickov
Shaun Goater
SWP
Vinnie
Zaba
Sergio
Merlin

...... and Geoff Hammond 'cos he scored the very first goal I ever saw at Maine Road - 18/01/1975 City 5 barcodes 1

Zaba by a million miles out of current players . Paul Lake for what he was and would have been (with honourable mentions for this team - Alex Williams , tony book , clive Wilson , Dave Watson , Alan oakes , kinky , Ali benarbia , Colin bell , Francis lee , Rodney marsh )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.