Who is your favourite footballer?.(Manchester City excepted)

Re: Who is your favourite footballer?.(Manchester City excep

Ban-jani said:
The great man, best player to ever walk on this planet.

diego-maradona_g_1883021i.jpg

+1

Funnily enough, the only time I actually got to see him play 'live', he was genuinely awful.

Back in my youth, not long after I became interested in football, I read a biography of Sir Stanley Matthews.

Since then, he has always been my favourite non-City footballer. A true professional and a real gentleman!

Pele's Dad Dondinho was some player.....he scored five headers in a match once, something Pele never achieved!

Tarnats left peg said:
Lazio legend signori. I used to love football italia on C4. they had so many good players in the early 90's. and also a mention for ruud gullit
Who was the chillian forward for inter he was number 18 but used to have a little plus sign between the numbers I also thought he looked good

Nobody said Rene Higuita yet? Bloody hell, what's wrong with you all?
[video]http://youtu.be/IuFuH5Alv0c[/video]

Edit: Maradona doesn't even belong on a list of footballers, never mind a list of good, great or favourite footballers.

Chancy Termites said:
Nobody said Rene Higuita yet? Bloody hell, what's wrong with you all?
[video]http://youtu.be/IuFuH5Alv0c[/video]

Edit: Maradona doesn't even belong on a list of footballers, never mind a list of good, great or favourite footballers.

The most ridiculous thing I've ever read on Bluemoon,
& that takes some beating, take a bow.

goatersnipple said:
Tarnats left peg said:
Lazio legend signori. I used to love football italia on C4. they had so many good players in the early 90's. and also a mention for ruud gullit
Who was the chillian forward for inter he was number 18 but used to have a little plus sign between the numbers I also thought he looked good

Zamarano? Unless you mean Salas, but not sure if he played for Inter my memory is naff. Both were quality players back in the day

Only 25 so never saw him in the flesh, but I absolutely love watching videos of Cruyff.

In my time though Kaka, for sure. Can't beat an elegant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.