Who is your Second team in the WC???!

1. USA
2. Germany

I don't really care much who wins the rest, but as someone mentioned earlier, when I am watching a match I tend to want one team to win over the other, usually because I want to see a good game or an upset.

it was Australia, but they've gone.

Japan now, my other half is Japanese, my little boy is one third japanese.

I also want city players to do well, wherever they are from.

But even though i hate several of the England squad they are still the only national team I get fired up about. Come on England!!!

the talisman said:

But even though i hate several of the England squad they are still the only national team I get fired up about. Come on England!!!

You Jammy Bastard. All the Jap birds i've ever met have ran in terror at the site of me....Oh wait... That's most birds ;-)

BlakeTheBlue said:
the talisman said:

You Jammy Bastard. All the Jap birds i've ever met have ran in terror at the site of me....Oh wait... That's most birds ;-)

I"m a fast runner ;-)

BlakeTheBlue said:
Japan. I've always loved their culture. They write awsome stories, Films, Games..... Plus Hot Japanese women are just gorgeous

oupbae.jpg
Best reason I've seen on here yet for a second team.

I don't have a second team,but when watching a game i always have a preference,usually the underdog but not always,examples: Slovakia V Italy ,Slovakia of course,Jaoan v Denmark,Japan for me,but i like watching teams like Spain and Argentina so i usually want them to do well,unless of course the possibility of meeting England in the next round,so come Argetina v Mexico,i will be cheering on Mexico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.