Who on here pi**es you off

I don't pay much attention to usernames, but there is one poster who, in between flirting with Karen7, does little else but post a series a clever gifs and images of attractive females time after time after time. Serial offender who also seems to have a lot of mates that get up to some pretty dubious activities, but never himself.

1961_vintage said:
I don't pay much attention to usernames, but there is one poster who, in between flirting with Karen7, does little else but post a series a clever gifs and images of attractive females time after time after time. Serial offender who also seems to have a lot of mates that get up to some pretty dubious activities, but never himself.

mcmanus said:
You only piss me off when I click on a thread about a beautiful lady celebrity and you haven't posted numerous pics.

wayne71 said:
That boring **** who posts pictures of sunsets.

kiss.gif

Scottyboi said:
De niro all day for me. Cba being banned though so I just ignore his awful views.

no chance you'd be banned for disgreeing any of my views. the sad bit is you dont realise i'm spot on at all times. its my age, i've lived through stuff.

please feel free to ask about anything i post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.