Who planned for a win with Hotels/Flights etc.

Manchester1894

Own up, who booked them and how much did you outlay?

It's always a risk and of course it's a disappointment, but are you still gonna go away??

Me.... And two mates. We are still going though. There is a flight to Istanbul from Gatwick that leaves at 640 am so it means we have to drive down from Stockport the night before. Then its an hours bus journey into Istanbul Centre. . The flights were £60 each return when I booked them back in Feb in a moment of drunken delusion that we would actually be there for the final. They did go up to about £160 last time I looked. We are having a couple of nights by the blue mosque which is quite reasonably priced then back the day after the game. The biggest shafting financially has been the tickets for the game. I applied for neutral seats from UEFA back in Feb too just so we would be guaranteed them and we have been allocated them at a cost of 100 Euros each plus 30 euros each admin charge. Naughty UEFA. So we will probably be sat there pissed up watching Hamburg v Dinamo Kiev at a cost of £130 each for the game . Nothing ventured though and all that.....On that very very slim chance we would be at that final, it had to be done :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.