Who posts on Blue Moon

PaleBlue said:
cerebum said:
Ok, I know we have a contributor called Daniel Sturridge as I just read his post, but do we have any old or current players who regularly read or post?

Cue a list of ITKs :O)

is it THE Daniel Sturridge? If so why do you think he's asking if Castillo has left - wouldn't he know that?

We have a poster called Robinho also who due to his command of English I doubt is the real Robinho!!

Only player I reckon is Ball (username - Sandy Lyle's Putter)

OK, knew this would happen, should have italicised "Called"!

Sheesh

I don't think that any of the first team post on here. But possibly a few of them read through on occasions. Also reckon a few of the youngsters post on here.

SambaMan said:
But possibly a few of them read through on occasions. Also reckon a few of the youngsters post on here.

If they do, bet they're gobsmacked at some of the stuff people write about them.

Forevercity reckons there are a few player registered on here, and why not if I was a player I would like to know what the fans think, but then again when this forum breaks out in communal depression

and I am the three headed dog who guards the gates of hell. please excuse the mis-spelling of my name but paws are a twat to type with!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.