Who remembers wearing this as a child

2dkl79w.jpg

fuck me. just looked at this and memories! wow! i had the white one, i think?

theholyswan said:
Robbo. said:
The first ever Fifa game was called Fifa International Soccer and i remember when it first came out, i was still in school and i asked my mum to get it me for Christmas. She got it and put it under the tree, it was obvious which it was because of the size of the pressie in the rapping paper. I was that keen to play this game I unrapped it a couple of weeks before chrimbo carfully and took the game out and then re-raped the box, Genius i thought. Every night when they went to be the game begun, i rememberd thinking this was so realistic and there is no way they could inprove it, even the croud moved it was brilliant. Oh and i got caught and they did take it off me till well into Jan which pissed me off.

fifa%20cover.jpg

fifa%20international%20soccer-1.jpg
fifa%20international%20soccer.jpg

Fifa%20International%20Soccer.jpg

FIFA_International_Soccer_GEN_ScreenShot4.gif

Best bit about that game was standing in front of the keeper when he took his goal kick. Pretty much cert to get a goal everytime.
Then Fifa 96 came out which was an amazing game, City were even on it! Although i seem to remember you couldnt get Kinkladze which i was gutted about. Yet again if you ran down the wing you could score from the edge of the 18 yard box every time. Still a classic though.

lol you can still do that on fifa 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.