who remembers

I bought 2 for the first time in years the other day, still awesome. I was considering having half fredo's and half wham bars instead of Torres tbh.

Desperate Dan and Irn-Bru bars were not bad either.

Oh flintstones ice pops also...tropical flavor.

I do, not had one in donkeys!<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 pm --<br /><br />The mother of all discontinued snacks is burtons potato puffs!

If anyone could direct me to a substitute for these babys i'd be forever grateful!

Fitton said:
I do, not had one in donkeys!

-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:38 pm --

The mother of all discontinued snacks is burtons potato puffs!

If anyone could direct me to a substitute for these babys i'd be forever grateful!

Good shout, the only affordable crisps at the time.

TCIB said:
I bought 2 for the first time in years the other day, still awesome. I was considering having half fredo's and half wham bars instead of Torres tbh.

THIS! and highlander toffee bars

Chinley Blues Jr said:
TCIB said:

was the highlander the one with the big hairy cow on the wrapper?

dobingsdobber said:
Chinley Blues Jr said:
TCIB said:

IIRC it was and i used to love them.

EDIT: pmsl look what ive just found

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestbritishsweets.co.uk/full-boxes-of-sweets/mccowans-highland-toffee-chew-bars-full-box.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bestbritishsweets.co.uk/full ... l-box.html</a>

Im going to be buying a box now.

Challenger1978 said:
dobingsdobber said:
Chinley Blues Jr said:

IIRC it was and i used to love them.
good man! these were the biggest sellers at the tuck shop at Burnage Grammar when I was there.Any other Burnage old boys remember them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.