who`s going scunny

Glandford park in the middle of jan,would'nt miss it for the world.Be like going back in time a few years to when we were shite n going places like Scunny every other week.No disrespect to Scunny coz i respect there club 110 times more than man utd.Keegan,Ray Clemence and Ian Botham! 3 English heroes who have played for them

unsworthblue said:
Glandford park in the middle of jan,would'nt miss it for the world.Be like going back in time a few years to when we were shite n going places like Scunny every other week.No disrespect to Scunny coz i respect there club 110 times more than man utd.Keegan,Ray Clemence and Ian Botham! 3 English heroes who have played for them

my daughters boyfriend comes from scunny, him, his mum and dad and three or four friend ive meet are all rags

r.soleofsalford said:
unsworthblue said:

my daughters boyfriend comes from scunny, him, his mum and dad and three or four friend ive meet are all rags
thats the problem with some places mate.they get led astray.but the local Scunthorpe fans who go week in week out home n away,down to Gillingham on a wet tuesday night in December,they get my respect.thats what football is all about!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.