who,s going to spurs

SouthStandLee said:
alib said:
not at £50 a ticket I'm not

Have you ever been to OT?

only to watch Lancashire CCC................................and England v All Blacks RU in the 90's

and to see a United V City pre season match about 12 years ago

felixbg said:
schalkeandre said:
I dont think that those who won`t travel aren`t loyal. It is really expensive and it will be a long season. But those who will go there I expect to support City quite as loud as they could.

I think it is cheaper for me to travel from germany than for most of you. i pay 50 Euro for the journey by bus.

Cheers

a bus ... from germany to london for 50euros?

Yes. Only 50 Euros. Very cheap I think...It is a tourist bus and sometimes I use it for football trips to London. Everyone goes shopping and sightseeing and I will do pub-seeing:-)

Just caught up with comments after my post on page 5 about not selling out against Spuds.

I did not mean to have a go at people who are not going ( I'll be missing plenty of games), but more to remind the people who go on about our support being the best (in numbers) we are a long way behind the others - although in passion, we're up there with the best.

It's just embarrassing when folk go on about the number of supporters as a bragging tool. I'm sure we'll pick up glory seekers when we start to win things and that'll be fine ... but as I've said before, if in ten years we're back playing Macc Town so be it, I'll still be there (God willing) and won't care if I'm on my own.... and there'll be five thousand next to me feeling exactly the same.

Support City however you can, but the numbers bragging is silly and just doesn't add up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.