who,s going to spurs

trotsky said:
I'm there (with a Spud). Camden for post match celebration / sorrow drowning.

Can't believe it's not sold out. Embarrassing.

As soon as we do sell out a game, there'll be folk on here banging on about "we've got the best support". Where are all "best supporters" now?
what about those who bang on about the points system not being fair, how are we supposed to catch up etc etc

well here's your chance!

squirtyflower said:
trotsky said:
I'm there (with a Spud). Camden for post match celebration / sorrow drowning.

Can't believe it's not sold out. Embarrassing.

As soon as we do sell out a game, there'll be folk on here banging on about "we've got the best support". Where are all "best supporters" now?
what about those who bang on about the points system not being fair, how are we supposed to catch up etc etc

well here's your chance!

Couldnt agree more with both comments, its an embarrasment, if we wasnt on TV it would of sold out weeks ago, and we call United Armchair Sky viewers. YEAH! At least those that are there will be the true Blues, apart from Yozzer the OP obviously as hes a Blue dipper but goes City Occassionally.

SouthStandLee said:
squirtyflower said:

well here's your chance!

Couldnt agree more with both comments, its an embarrasment, if we wasnt on TV it would of sold out weeks ago, and we call United Armchair Sky viewers. YEAH! At least those that are there will be the true Blues, apart from Yozzer the OP obviously as hes a Blue dipper but goes City Occassionally.

OK, so what about the people who can't afford £50 just for the ticket? Then add your travelling expenses and spending money for the day....

SouthStandLee said:
squirtyflower said:

well here's your chance!

I'll have to disagree with you chaps, it's expensive to watch city these days, we've not took alot to spurs for the last few years cause of the price add to that were off to romania on thursday and it's a 12 45 k.o on tv I can see why people would give it a miss.

I'll be there though

blue_bird said:
SouthStandLee said:

OK, so what about the people who can't afford £50 just for the ticket? Then add your travelling expenses and spending money for the day....

& I have work and can't get the day off.

Southstandlee chatting shit....

blue_bird said:
SouthStandLee said:

As i said the Loyal ones will find a way, you dont see it not selling out at Old Trafford because of the Prices do you. we sell out every time because mysteriously people find a way to afford this trip.

SouthStandLee said:
blue_bird said:

As i said the Loyal ones will find a way, you dont see it not selling out at Old Trafford because of the Prices do you. we sell out every time because mysteriously people find a way to afford this trip.

Right and how much does it cost getting to Old Trafford exactly?

So, lets get this straight, you're saying those that aren't going to WHL on Saturday aren't loyal?

I dont think that those who won`t travel aren`t loyal. It is really expensive and it will be a long season. But those who will go there I expect to support City quite as loud as they could.

I think it is cheaper for me to travel from germany than for most of you. i pay 50 Euro for the journey by bus.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.