who`s that man

I seem to remember someone else saying it was another Sheikh from the UAE, not that he looks that way to me. But what do I know? :)

Someone on another thread said he was a member of the Abu Dhabi royal family which might go part way to explaining why one waved at the masses rather than clapped or punched the air.

Have a look at the video. It's not a controlled wave like the Brit Royal family do but more like a cross between a wave and an aerial wank.

Prestwich_Blue said:
bikerblue said:
Carver said:
The gent in the grey suit to Khaldoon Al Mubarak's left?

CORRECTION-008.jpg

Dunno pal but we have a pic at least.

That him, its just he was acting all important waving etc, is he related to the chairman i wonder?
Garry Cook hasn't aged well has he.
David Blunkett looks like he's put on a bit of timber.

He was outside the main entrance when I walked past an hour before the game. In a group of four or five from what I could see. They were taking photographs and having a great time.

The guy on Khaldoons right in the photo was one of the club security greeting the VIPS pulling up outside the main door. He spotted these lot and he was getting a bit worried as he tried and failed to get them within the safety barriers and presumably inside the ground. They were having too much fun outside to take any notice and he was getting a bit stressed - kept smiling though (sort of).

Yes, he is from the royal family.
<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahyan_bin_Mubarak_Al_Nahyan" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahyan_bin ... _Al_Nahyan</a>

Seen him before though...I think. I don't think it was his first time. Meh. Who knows?

The chaps to his 8 and 4 o'clock are well into it. I applaud Khaldoon's restraint as I know inside it was all
kermitflail6.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.