Who says Pitbulls can't be obedient?

I used to have a beautiful rednose pit and it was a lovely dog, I am considering getting another one as I am a responsible owner who would take time to train the dog properly.

citykev28 said:
every owner of dogs like these, for some reason feel the need to reassure people / themselves, that their dog is fine and doesn't bite. i've heared it a thousand times on parks, beaches and nature walks, "oh he / she loves kids". the reason you need to convince is because you know full well, that someday your animal could have a child by the face. you like dogs?? good for you. now get it on a lead where there are kids about, take it somewhere kids don't play before you let it shit and piss on the floor and stop it jumping at me. i fucking hate them.

A dog, much like a child, grows to reflect it's owners. Cunts own dogs that are cunts and give birth to kids that have a 9/10 chance of being a ****. Humans have cool dogs and a 9/10 chance of a cool kid.

It's no coincidence that most pit bulls which kill are owned by scousers on estates.

No time for the 'are pits great or not' debate. Mine is.

She was attacked by a Jack Russell (FFS!) last night and did fuck all till I pulled the little cunting thing off her. Its all about the owner, and the owner of this particular Jack was a stupid twat.

My old Staff was attacked by a Jack Russell and took me ages to get him off,the owner of the jack russell should have had his dog on a lead,but it came round the back and nipped mine,once mine got hold, he wouldn't fucking let go and took me ages to get him to release the little dog.Jack Russells can be bad little twats.

i accept that you can train a dog if you put the time in, but to claim you understand them is a bit far-fetched. like humans, they are un-predictable. if we can't see humans being killers then how can we be sure dogs won't flip?? i agree that there is a shocking amount of stories from liverpool involving these dogs. i once thought about starting a scrap book of obscene crimes cut from papers involving dippers. not just dog ones.
the point i was making is that owners of the usual suspect dogs, often, claim that they 'know' their dog wouldn't hurt anyone. no you do not know that. you have trained them to a standard that makes you confident. i also believe that far too many dog owners, and not just certain breeds, believe the whole world loves dogs. i don't want an animal jumping up at me, licking me, my kids, my clothes, pissing on the floor, shitting on the floor (whether or not you pick it up, there is still shite on the floor),chasing my lad's football or anything else that affects me and mine. get the smelly fuckers on leads and away from people. and don't get me started on the sly bastards that are cats........................

Dogs are a pack animal, take them into your family and they are a member of that pack, and the lowest member of the pack at that.
When a new member joins the pack (i.e. a baby), they feel the need to prove that they are no longer the lowest member of the pack.
We used to have a big black Lab and a more loving dog you couldnt meet, but when my neice arrived he became very jealous, the affection we were giving to the baby should have been his, however when the neighbours called round one day and the child was sitting in her pram, Samson decided that his job was to protect the new member of his pack and growled at the neighbour baring his teeth.
This was a neighbour that the dog knew well and often rolled over to allow them to rub his belly, but because he was the only pack member outside, this outsider was not going to do anything to the baby, thankfully Ann knew about dogs and we heard the growls and went outside to investigate and no harm came, but it could have been different if we had had a dog with a different mentality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.