New striker?

Most want Haaland but with his crazy wage demands and agents fees I don’t think we will even entertain him which would probably be a mistake . I still think we are set on Kane and we will be back in again for him but not at £100 I hope . He is still a top drawer striker but his heart is not in Tottenham anymore .

Looking increasingly likely we’ll wait til next season to compete for Haalands signature, til then it appears pep will continue to get the best out of what we have at our disposal.

Depends if Pep signs a new contract. Haaland is going to be a lot less buzzing about a move if he joins and it's Peps last 12mths

Mbappe is massively overrated, still a good player but not what City needs right now, and he wouldnt come anyway.

Joao Felix is talented but he is struggling in Spain against trash opposition, in the PL he'd be no better than Sancho has been for the rags so far.

Lautaro is a hard working player , I think he would fit at City but he is definitely not the player needed right now.

Dybala has some good games but other times he is completley useless.

Lewa def a great player and would give us a couple of good seasons but he is not a long term solution, plus why get rid of Aguero and bring in Lewa ? Theyre the same age ffs.

Haaland is def the right answer here. No matter how much it would cost , he is that player that you know won't flop. Every team has been too , he has done great. I still remember when he was 19 yo playing at Salzburg and scoring 10 goals in one season IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE . Overall his record is 29 goals in 27 games for Salzburg. 68 goals in 67 games for Dortmund and 12 goals in 15 games for Norway. Thats the last 3 teams he's played for. There is no way he would flop !
Bringing Haaland would def. be very difficult and would cost a lot of money , but youre bringing in a future Balon D'Or and Golden Boot winner

Depends if Pep signs a new contract. Haaland is going to be a lot less buzzing about a move if he joins and it's Peps last 12mths

I reckon if we tell Pep that we're getting Haaland then he'd extend no matter what. If he hadn't already.

I do think he'll extend anyway but that would seal it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.