Who should replace Riyad Mahrez?

Wouldn’t necessarily be up to them, but yeah I’m aware it’s very unrealistic
No harm in that. The challenge for us is trying to produce more EDS talent for the first team rather than keep buying ready made players and keep cashing in on them (although we shouldn't completely stop that either). Foden is the only one who has been consistent.

Jarrod Bowen (26) plays on the right for Wet Spam, rumoured to not signing a new contract under current leadership structure.
rfl4cu2.png

Yeremy Pino would be a great shout, more like a City player, than Doku or Olise

Pino is good, relatively established. Not a fast winger. Pep said the question was if he needed an 'inside' or 'outside' player. More midfield and craft, or more pace/trickery/goal threat. Pino - although he can play anywhere in the front three, is the former for me. A bit like Bernie. Doku would seem the outside type - pace to burn and tricks. That's sort of why I like Olise, he seems crafty but all about the final third and cross. Question with Olise might be he's such a left footer. It would mean more focus for Bernie and Phil on playing midfield. And we'd not have a fast right footer for attack. So I'm very undecided. Still think there is an option for an inside player and/or midfielder - maybe box to box or someone more pausa. I say that because I love both Bernie and Phil on the right, and I'm not sure we have enough pausa/playmaking.

From that view - Pino does make some sense. He is right footed, and has a very balanced skill set. Would be very interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.