who should stay - who should go and who should come in

bluesimon

Opinions please. Mancini comments on the interview with Savage that the top spanish sides always sign 2+ players every year, irrespective of results - so it looks like he will get in 2 or 3.

Apart from the loanees, who else might go from the current squad?

All discussed in the transfer forum for me no major outgoings personally just two signings Hazard to give us width and Martinez who can either play at defensive midfield or centre half. If a striker leaves RVP, Cavani or Falcao would do very nicely.

Any other signing should be under 18 for the future.

I'll be gutted if any of the real triers in the team left such as Zabs and NDJ...

There are better players in those positions out there who we could sign, but those players for me inparticular Zabaleta seem to "get" what supporting this club is about

City players used in the league this season: 24 (3rd lowest in the league last I checked)

United players used in the league this season: 31

I think Mancini will want to change that stat, it's clear he has very little faith in some members our squad and that could mean some ruthlessness this summer with players like Johnson sold and replacements Mancini feels could contribute more bought.

We won the league but imagine we had still been in the Champions League until the last stages and had a great FA Cup run. Mancini was playing near full strength teams in the Europa League, he is scared to rest Yaya, Kompany, Lescott, Aguero, Silva... our main players would have been pushed to their limits if we were challenging on several fronts. This will have to change. Obviously he can't go and buy 10 players but he may buy high quality versatile players like Hazard and Martinez who can play in multiple positions.

And as we can't have 25 top players in our squad, sooner or later some of our youth players like Suarez and Rekik are going to have to be trusted and used, as well as Guidetti if he isn't farmed out again.

Rammyblues said:
All discussed in the transfer forum for me no major outgoings personally just two signings Hazard to give us width and Martinez who can either play at defensive midfield or centre half. If a striker leaves RVP, Cavani or Falcao would do very nicely.

Where did the falcao rumors start was our club ever linked with him or is this just wishful thinking.

Salar said:
Rammyblues said:

Where did the falcao rumors start was our club ever linked with him or is this just wishful thinking.

About a month ago we were, couple of papers said we'd told Jorge Mendes to go and get the deal done for us.

Days later we'd agreed a deal for Llorente, so it could have all been bollocks.

OUT: Savic , Dzeko , Kolarov , Adebayor , Toure , Bridge , Cruz.

IN: Thiago silva (we can get 15M from PSG for Toure , add 20M to that and get the 2nd best defender in the world , the first being VINNY !!! ) , BALE (works tirelessly plus they already have Adebayor so if we offer Adebayor+15Million i believe they would take agree ).
Lassana Diarra (Faaaar better than Nigel dejong plus kept messi in his pocket in the last madrid / barca UCL match until he picked the yellow card and was substituted by mourinho).

HART
Richards / Zab* KOMPANY THIAGO SILVA *Zab/CLICHY
LASSANA / DEJONG LASSANA / BARRY*

SILVA /NASRI* YAYA / BALE * AGUERO

TEVEZ / BALOTELLI*

*depending on injuries / form formation 4DEF-2DM-3AM-1 .

Tbh I want to see a bit of loyalty to some of the players we already have, that really understand the passion and what it means to the fans, like zabs and de Jong!

Outgoing will be hopefully
Adebayour
Bridge
Boyata
RSC
Weiss
Kolo

Maybe also
Savic
Johnson
Dzeko
Tevez
Koralov

In coming
Hazard
CB
CF
DM
LB

Would like
CB - Hummels/Silva
CF - RVP/Cavani/Higuain
DM - Martinez/DDR
LB/WB - Bale

What about Ibrahimovic?

Had a good record in winning leagues pretty much everywhere he has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.