Who should we sign in January?

OJ Blue said:
Assuming Balotelli is going (I'm his biggest fan but I wouldn't shed a tear).

We need to bring in a lightning quick winger (or start playing Sinclair), plus Falcao for my money.

Mancini has said that he will never sell Balotelli , and that could even end up being his downfall if things don't go right ......

black mamba said:
OJ Blue said:
Assuming Balotelli is going (I'm his biggest fan but I wouldn't shed a tear).

We need to bring in a lightning quick winger (or start playing Sinclair), plus Falcao for my money.

Mancini has said that he will never sell Balotelli , and that could even end up being his downfall if things don't go right ......

That was an honest answer to a question put to him at a certain point in time but that doesn't mean he'll always feel the same and always give the same answer.

Have you never done anything that you said you'd never do or are you mentally flexible enough to reassess a matter on the basis of further experience and come to a different opinion?

I'd like to believe that Bob's an honest talker and an agile thinker.

We should sign bale. Swap lescott, rodwell plus cash for fellaini & jag. Dont think we need a striker until summer.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Wilshere, Ben Arfa, Falcao
ben arfa is a great shout, really rate that lad.

i was going to say we needa winger but im quite worried mancini's stubbornness may affect the wingers potential. or we could give sinclair a shot.

Anybody better than Garcia and Sinclair,which on eveidence so far wouldn't be difficult!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.