who the f@@k do you want?

Kenney_The_Blue

right theres fucking 100's of people on here saying hughes out and all that bollocks but who the fuck do you want realistically?

Cause were not getting mourinho so fuck that idea off, who would you have that really is going to do a BETTER job than mark hughes?

By the way i am backing hughes if you hadnt already noticed.

erm Paul hart. At least he wouldn't come up with bullshit excuses for every loss or draw.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
right theres fucking 100's of people on here saying hughes out and all that bollocks but who the fuck do you want realistically?

Cause were not getting mourinho so fuck that idea off, who would you have that really is going to do a BETTER job than mark hughes?

Who by the way i am backing hughes if you hadnt already noticed.

Quite frankly anyone....

Frank Rijkaard would be my choice.

who the f@@k do you want?

We want better than this:-

8 away games now. 10 draws 14 losses and 22 points out of 84.

Why wouldn't we be getting Mourinho then? Very unpopular in Italy, including the Inter Milan board if reports are to be believed and has stated in the press he has unfinished business in England, hinting hugely at a desire to return here.

Anyway, I will continue to support Hughes whilst he is in charge and whoever the club decide to replace him with, whenever that day comes, be it 5 days, 5 years etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.