Who the F**k was booing robinho

stonie said:
there are always dicks amongst us i posted on ere at the coppenhagen game about some one callinf hughes a m****h c**t...beggers belief

i know what you mean mate

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
Id have to live to a very old age to make you a success.

I think your selling your self short mate. its obvious by your posts you ooze premium humour.your a legend mate . dont ever forget that

You are getting me wrong, i know my own humour holds legendary status, thats not in question.

But my ability to make you sound anything funnier than 'below average' within my remaining lifetime, falls only into the realms of 'impossible'!

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
fair play to the blue boo boys!! What a fucking wanker Robinho is.

mate i know everyone can have an opinion but if you think that it is ok to boo your own players when they are low on confidence then you're a prick!

I thought it was the Sunderland fans booing him.

Not been the same player since the "incident", although its all gone very quiet on that front so I can assume no further action will be taken, although I dare say its not gone down too well with his better half

stonie said:
there are always dicks amongst us i posted on ere at the coppenhagen game about some one callinf hughes a m****h c**t...beggers belief

I completely agree with your sentiments. Dickheads live for being dickheads. I recomment that the best course to take is to breath deeply and ignore them.

mcfc_nick said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

mate i know everyone can have an opinion but if you think that it is ok to boo your own players when they are low on confidence then you're a prick!

i know where your coming from but i make exceptions for player with seriously unhealthy attitudes towards MY beautiful club. but dont worry mate you'll get over it

coleridge said:
stonie said:

I completely agree with your sentiments. Dickheads live for being dickheads. I recomment that the best course to take is to breath deeply and ignore them.

you should write a book

Apart from not booing a city player, I cannot understand why some people want to get on the back of a player who is clearly low on confidence.

People seem to expect Robinho to tackle like Nigel De-Jong when this has never been his game. Years ago, the team carried a player like Kinkladze and how many good games did he have away from home...I can think about the one against the mighty Oxford !!

Kinkladze was in the team for one thing....to create something. Not to tackle etc. This is identical with Robinho. The people who are booing currently should think about what they are doing. However some people are not happy unless they have a player to criticise.

Whilst the money that is available is more than we could previously have imagined, do we really want to drive a player of the calibre of Robinho away from the club.? I really hope not !!

Cheltblue said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
Id have to live to a very old age to make you a success.

I think your selling your self short mate. its obvious by your posts you ooze premium humour.your a legend mate . dont ever forget that

You are getting me wrong, i know my own humour holds legendary status, thats not in question.

But my ability to make you sound anything funnier than 'below average' within my remaining lifetime, falls only into the realms of 'impossible'!

i just cant believe that mate. your a god imo an im gutted you wont tutor me . cya around then i suppose

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
mcfc_nick said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:

i know where your coming from but i make exceptions for player with seriously unhealthy attitudes towards MY beautiful club. but dont worry mate you'll get over it

ps i started the post as your mate yet i morpethed into a prick by the end! thats not fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.