GO!GO!GIO!! said:
bornblueegg said:
GO!GO!GIO!! said:
bornblueegg said:
I hope that was ironic

hope what you want smegma breath

School in the morning

yeah ive got a lesson on original comebacks. you should come

So you've given up being a mardarse and trying to take the moral high ground when someone insults you? (yes I do remember it)

In which case I will take the oppurtunity to call you a first class dickhead of the highest order.

Now fuck off you appalling c.unt, no one will miss you as your posts are worthless and add nothing of value. Similar to your pathetic life no doubt, you wanker.

hope what you want smegma breath[/quote]

School in the morning[/quote]

yeah ive got a lesson on original comebacks. you should come[/quote]

So you've given up being a mardarse and trying to take the moral high ground when someone insults you? (yes I do remember it)

In which case I will take the oppurtunity to call you a first class dickhead of the highest order.

Now fuck off you appalling c.unt, no one will miss you as your posts are worthless and add nothing of value. Similar to your pathetic life no doubt, you wanker.[/quote]

hard man?? you remember what ? being negative about gays??

Individual players should never be booed in a blue shirt, I would only ever boo the team as a whole and even that happens very rarely. We are supporters!

was in aalborg and one or two were booing him there. unbelievable, travel that far and still get on the case of a player. poor form but form is temporary.

GO!GO!GIO!! said:
hope what you want smegma breath

School in the morning[/quote]

Now fuck off you appalling c.unt, no one will miss you as your posts are worthless and add nothing of value. Similar to your pathetic life no doubt, you wanker.[/quote]

hard man?? you remember what ? being negative about gays??[/quote]

LOL, fail

Individual players should never be booed in a blue shirt, I would only ever boo the team as a whole and even that happens very rarely. We are supporters!

was in aalborg and one or two were booing him there. unbelievable, travel that far and still get on the case of a player. poor form but form is temporary.

hard man?? you remember what ? being negative about gays??[/quote]

LOL, fail[/quote]

you kept that in the bank didnt you sado. fuck me you must be bored?

Cheltblue said:
Ahhhh yes, well done Disturbance,

Thats just the words i was looking for.
Must be an age thing!

Hehe, I'm not exactly proud of it but there's a bit of history there :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.