Who to contact?

Your a better person than me, Cos I simple wouldn't allow it.

My 3 yr boy was given his juice in nursery yesterday in a red cup, he said " boo, thats utd " and refused to drink it.

Most might think im sad,, don't care.

mancity5 said:

My 3 yr boy was given his juice in nursery yesterday in a red cup, he said " boo, thats utd " and refused to drink it.

Top dad

email u10coach@mclfc.com and ask if you can bring your daughter training. They normally have trials in June I think for the following season that starts in September. Anyone can train with them with a view to playing, no need to be scouted. Tell the scum to do one

mancity5 said:

An example to us all, well done your lad.

Can't get my 12 month old to talk yet but my 10yr old has at least got her to say "boooo" if she hears the word united. I'm proud of them both.

If you love your kids do anything you can, because of her age as there's no way the City scout would say no

Why Always Ste said:
Yea, I'd take her down and let her enjoy the experience.

So what if its Rags? she'll gain something from it, improve her as a player and City might then become interested.

hehe .....

she might also swap allegiances if she likes it there !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.